Experience means value when it comes to commercial fire sprinkler systems. Our experienced fire sprinkler team at Red Hawk Fire & Security brings hands-on knowledge to every solution as your single source for code information, system improvements and maintenance. With just one call to Red Hawk, all your fire and sprinkler systems can be completely managed.
Our experienced team will work with you to assess your system and develop a complete sprinkler services program that meets your unique business needs. Then Red Hawk can assist you in managing your sprinkler project along every phase from evaluation and planning to installation, acceptance testing and follow up services including helping you avoid unplanned and unbudgeted costs. We’ll ensure that it all meets local and national code and help you manage any other specific requirements.
Our solutions can scale to meet a broad range of commercial clients including high-rise office buildings, hospitals, financial institutions, government agencies, schools, museums and retail establishments. But no matter how large the client, you’ll never lose the responsive, personal touch of our team.
- Inspection and service for any sprinkler system (wet, dry, pre-action or deluge)
- Thorough testing including fire pumps, backflow devices, standpipes, fire hydrants and special hazard systems.
- Detailed reports to provide to the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ).
- Corrective action plans.
- Professional monitoring of your system 24/7 from our UL listed, Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) Five-Diamond Certified Red Hawk Fire & Security Monitoring Center.
- On-call service and response.